Monday, March 22, 2010

You Know You're Excited..


1. Today I am wearing sweats and my Cowboys t-shirt (the best bar in the entire world!).

2. My favorite childhood food was peanut butter and my favorite food now is pretty much anything, sushi and mexican top the list though!

3. A day that I am too busy to __eat __is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was "Snow White" and the next movie I want to see is something in the theater because I haven't had movie theater popcorn in far too long!

5. My favorite smell is anything citrusy because, it smells fresh and clean .

6. A weird little quirk I have is don't touch my neck, oh and my bathroom repulsions (aren't you just dying to know more about me?).

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm boring. haha no, I don't know! what would you guys say?

I really don't have anything to write about just yet. No amazing inspirations or muses have come into my life lately. It's just been life. Still waiting to win the lotto. Still working and wishing and hoping for all of my dreams to come true.  

Really wishin' I had this to come home to:

{courtesy of Blissliving Home}

Doesn't it look so inviting and refreshing and scream "SLEEP IN ME!" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment