Saturday, March 6, 2010

Getting to Know Me: Round 3

"You got to dig a little deeper
Find out who you are
You got to dig a little deeper
It really ain't that far"
{The Princess and the Frog}

1. One thing I MUST do before I die is go travel around the world. oh and have kids.


2. I would rather have a few wonderfully amazing friends
than have 100 not so nice friends any day. {yep learned my lesson on that the hard way.}

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be to take more risks and never give up and don't let the world get you down.


4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd pay off debt, pay for school, buy my mom and sis houses and then go on a family vacay!


5. The best surprise ever was
when he proposed.

6. My biggest fault is that
I take everything personally and can't let it go. I am a perfectionist and I let it ruin a lot of things because I can't let go. It makes me overly emotional.

7. My biggest strength is that
I can make it through anything. I already have.

2 comments:

  1. Um #6 is me too. And I get crap for it all the time! You're not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE PRINCESS AND THE FROG! :)

    ReplyDelete