Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for the comment love! It means a lot to me that you take time to read my little blog, and that you are sharing in my wonderful news is even better!

I am so excited for my new adventure, and even a little nervous to get so far out of my comfort zone, but I love having the support group from you guys!

Hope you all are having a fabulous day, I know I am!

p.s. sorry I'm so slow at responding, my schedule is super erratic and I haven't adjusted yet...

Since I can't write you all a handwritten Thank you card (I love writing Thank You cards!), here is one you can pretend I sent you :)

1 comment:

  1. How many times can I tell you...I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

    And PLEASE let me know if you need anything! Advice, etc!

    ReplyDelete