Monday, September 21, 2009

Holllllaaa!



Shut the front door!! On Saturday, I ran 2 miles!! Continuously - no walking, no grasping the treadmill for support, but just a steady rhythm for 27 minutes! I don't think that I have ever run 2 miles, and I'm pumped that I can do it now, especially since I just started running again in July. For me, this kind of progress is AMAZING!

[Wish I looked like that while running instead of a hot mess ;)]





However, on a related note..why in the world can I not lose weight? So frustrating! I have been going to the gym at least 3-4 times a week, and while I am not eating great, I am eating less than usual, and between working 5 days a week where I stand on my feet for at least 6 hours a day and working out, you'd think there would be some progress..but NOPE! Big fat fail on me. Unfortunately I can't eat that great because I can't afford fresh food often, cup-o-noodles is my main staple!


[What I feel like the scale/my body is saying to me these past 5 months I've been trying to lose weight!]


So to all of you, HELP! Please! I need help to lose weight! What else can I do?
Anyways, I'm keeping this short and sweet, but definitely would LOVE comments on this one!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment