Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fill in The Blank {Fridays}

Fill in the Blank Fridays....yeah, I know, I'm a couple days behind..

Thanks Natasha and Lindsay!


1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be figure skating - I would love to design my own outfits!!! haha

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take nothing because I wouldn't go to an island with nothing on it. I'll just take Hawaii or the South of France.

3. People touching my neck is/are my most irrational fear. Yeah, don't do it, I am not nice about it. You would probably end up hurt.

4. I'd rather shop all day everyday, than work everyday.

5. I am excited about getting my first paycheck from my new job!

6. I should really be picking out my outfit for tomorrow but it's just depressing staring at how pitiful my closet is.

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is shoes. and shopping. and shoe shopping. Oh and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment