Thursday, November 12, 2009

Writer's Block

To any of my readers still left..Hi! I haven't abandoned you, I promise! I have been busy at work and there is a lot going on in my head. I don't know how to sort it out and how to express it or even if I should put it out there so publicly. I am hopeful that in a little while I'll have my head on straight again, or at least have some answers.


On a sidenote..Christmas season is here! Well, at least in the world of Disney.


Isn't this gorge? LOVE it!!


I can't wait for Christmas music to start playing on the radio so I can blast it and sing along! I love Christmas season, it's my absolute favorite time of year. I am hoping that being in a place that so thoroughly celebrates the holidays is going to be a great boost for my mood and help get me to the place I want to be, at least mentally.
To those of you still out there reading this, I really appreciate you hanging in there with me. This has been such a great release for me and hopefully I can start carving out more time to blog more regularly. I need it!


Hope everyone out there has a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still a reader! And yay for Christmas stuff! It's never too early for music and decorations! I'm so jealous that you get to experience all of the joys of Christmas at Walt Disney World! XOXO

    ReplyDelete